Find clarity out of your cloud of discomfort during your headaches, migraines and dizziness with Bye-Headache that can help reduce tensions in head, neck and shoulder, aid circulation and restore balance in the body.
How to Use
- Apply generously on temples, neck and shoulders and other affected areas, and massage through areas of tension.
- Use regularly every 15-30 mins until pain subsides or daily for general wellness.
- For adults & older children from 6 years up.
For recurrent headaches and migraines
Focus on applying regularly to help treat the headache triggers at its roots and provide relief, aid circulation, reduce stress and restore the yin-yang balance in the body. Use daily even when you’re well as a form of prevention.
For motion or morning sickness
Apply generously at the start of symptoms and massage firmly on the palms, temples, and neck.
For neck and shoulder strains
Apply and massage on tensed neck and shoulders to relieve strains and tightness and improve circulation.
- Lemongrass: Anti-Bacterial, Stimulates and strengthens nervous system
- Peppermint: Relieves muscle tension, Drives essential oils deeper into body
- Basil: Analgesic, Improves blood circulation and provides relief from pain
- Other Ingredients: Wintergreen, Bergamot, Marjoram, Lavender, Idaho Blue Spruce, Vetiver, Cypress, Roman Chamomile, Helichrysum
- *These pure therapeutic-grade essential oils have been blended with pure fractionated coconut oil in safe dilution ratios for topical use daily.
Tips & Trivia
Best Paired With
- Pair with Tummy Relief for morning sickness, nausea, and vertigo: Apply around the ear area, back & sides of neck, chest area and lower abdomen.
- Pair with Pain-Less for more effective pain relief: Apply one blend at a time; massaging areas of tension and repeat as needed.
- Pair with Lovely Lady to relieve menstrual or menopausal symptoms: Regular use can promote hormonal and emotional balance in the body to relieve symptoms such as hot flushes, mood swings, irritability, and dull headaches.