Support your gut health with Tummy Relief that boasts amazing antibacterial and antiviral properties to promote digestion, healthy bowel movements and to build up your gut immunity. Also, great for tummy-related ailments such as to reduce colic, excess gas, constipation, indigestion, diarrhoea, cramps, stomach flu, nausea, heartburn, acid reflux & motion sickness.
How to Use
- Apply clockwise on tummy, back of neck, upper abdomen, lower back, inner wrists and soles of feet.
- Use hourly when unwell or as frequently as desired.
- For adults & children from 2 months up. For babies younger than 2 months, apply only on soles of feet.
Strengthen gut health and immunity
Apply daily, after showers or during bathroom visits to promote bowel movement.
Relieve tummy discomfort
Massage oils in clockwise direction on tummy and apply regularly every 15-30 mins until symptoms subside.
Restore natural gut flora
Use more regularly after taking medication, antibiotics or vaccinations to promote the elimination of toxins from the body and restore your natural gut flora. Apply 3-4 times daily over a 2-week period.
Combat infections and reduce inflammation
Apply on infected or inflamed areas to reduce swelling and prevent further infections or inflammation such as on thyroids, for sore throats and bruises.
- Tarragon: Promotes digestion and absorption of nutrients, provides powerful antifungal properties to keep intestinal parasites away
- Ginger: Stimulates digestion and reduces symptoms of nausea, bloating and gas
- Eucalyptus: Antibacterial, helps clear infection in digestive tract
- Other ingredients: Lemon, Peppermint, Lemongrass, Bergamot, Frankincense, Juniper, Fennel, Anise, Patchouli, Cinnamon, Cloves, Rosemary
- *These pure therapeutic-grade essential oils have been blended with pure fractionated coconut oil in safe dilution ratios for topical use daily.
Tips & Trivia
Best Paired With
- For adults, pair with Nerve-Wreck during toothaches and wisdom tooth removal: Apply along jawline and sides of neck every hourly, one blend at a time. Helps to relieve discomfort and reduce inflammation.
- Pair with Shoo-Fever and Sleep Tight during teething: Apply along jawline and sides of neck every hourly, one blend at a time. Helps to relieve the discomfort of teething and minimize crankiness.
- Pair with Shoo-Fever before and after vaccinations and during stomach flu: Strengthens your body’s ability to handle the vaccine more effectively and helps to eliminate toxins from your gut and body. Promote better recovery during stomach flu too. Remember to drink lots of water.
- Pair with Bye-Headache and/ or Perk-Me-Up for nausea, motion/ morning sickness: Apply on inner wrists, upper chest, beck of neck and ears, and soles of feet every 15 mins until symptoms subside.