Your natural healing remedy for a variety of skin-related ailments such as eczema, rashes, itch, and stressed skin. Especially useful to relieve skin discomfort, promote skin recovery, and restore moisture.
How to Use
- Apply directly on affected areas and avoid open wounds.
- Use regularly every hourly or to help relieve discomfort anytime.
- For adults & children from 2 months up.
For skin maintenance and to keep skin conditions under control
Use this as a complementary treatment prevent repeated flare-ups and reduce intensity of future breakouts
To restore skin’s natural flora
Your skin, as your largest organ, acts as an important barrier against harmful external pathogens. As such, it is important to ensure its natural state of balance is always restored and optimized.
To promote recovery and repair of skin cuts and bruises
Support your skin’s recovery process by applying as often as you can. Avoid scratching affected areas as it can affect the skin’s recovery. Instead, apply X-Zema every time you experience any kind of discomfort.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia: Soothe and treat various forms of eczema and outbreaks stemming from various causes
- Lavender: Alleviate skin irritation while keeping skin clean with antimicrobial benefits
- Rosemary: Great for circulatory benefits to help your skin repair and recover quickly
- Other Ingredients: Thyme, Rosemary, Naouli, Frankincense, Blue Tansy, German Chamomile, Lemon, Myrrh, Juniper, Vit E Oil
- *These pure therapeutic-grade essential oils have been blended with pure fractionated coconut oil in safe dilution ratios for topical use daily.
Tips & Trivia
Best Paired With
- Pair with Mozz-Off Spritz to treat minor abrasions: Use Mozz-Off Spritz to clean and soothe wounds and dab gently. Leave it to dry and heal for a couple of hours before applying X-Zema every hourly to promote recovery of the wound.
- Pair with Tummy Relief and Flu Bomb for fungal treatment: Apply this combination of blends as consistently as possible to treat inflammation and infection of affected areas.
You may also like…
There are no question yet.
Eczema rarely come back now
I used to have eczema for the past 10 years and would use steroidal creams. Even though the creams work to heal it, I was frustrated that the eczema kept coming back at the same spots. So, I started using your X-Zema blend regularly, even when I’m not having a flare-up. I’ve been using it for a year now and they rarely come back now. Such a god-sent!
This roll-on is damn good for eczema
This X-Zema roll-on is damn good! I have weird eczema spots on my body, legs, and hands. I was quite sceptical at first but after using it for nearly a week or so, the skin dried up. Thank you so much!
This is a lifesaver!
I just wanna say a HUGE THANK YOU for creating the X-Zema. I have been stressing over my eczema for the past few months and nothing just works for my rashes. It was a risky decision to try it on my rashes as I’m super sensitive but thankfully, it works! This is a lifesaver, literally!