Use as a natural mozzie shield that’s packed with so much therapeutic, immune-boosting and antibacterial goodness. Also can be used as an antiseptic for bites and itch.
How to Use
- Apply on pulse points and directly on bites and itch.
- Apply every hourly as an insect repellent and repeat often.
- For adults & children from 2 months up. For babies younger than 2 months, apply only on soles of feet.
As a natural mosquito and insect repellent
Apply often on pulse points to diffuse the scent around you and repel mosquitos and insects
As an antiseptic for bites and itch
Apply directly on itch and bites to reduce inflammation and prevent infection of affected areas
As an all-in-one emergency blend
Contains all the oils you need as an insect repellent, relieve insect bites and, at the same time, clear respiratory passages, uplift moods and boost your immunity
- Citronella: Repels bugs and insects and acts as an antiseptic to fight off infections
- Lemongrass: A natural deodorizer and insect repellent that also boasts immune-boosting properties
- Palo Santo: Helps to energetically cleanse the space, purify the air and calms the nervous system
- Other Ingredients: Lemon, Thyme, Rosemary, Orange, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Lavandin, Myrtle
- *These pure therapeutic-grade essential oils have been blended with pure fractionated coconut oil in safe dilution ratios for topical use daily.
Best Paired With
- Pair with Mozz-Off Spritz to create your natural mozzie shield: Apply Mozz-Off on pulse points such as behind your neck and ears, inner wrists and ankles, and anywhere on exposed body parts. Repeat every 2-4 hourly. Then spray Mozz-Off Spritz all over body, hair and clothes and repeat hourly.