A signature blend that was formulated to manage the discomfort of nerve tensions and strains, usually characterized by pains that seem to radiate over a larger area. It helps to relieve sciatic nerve pains, reduce muscle spasms and relieve inflammation; great for shoulder, back and neck pains as well as restless legs.
How to Use
- Apply and massage directly on areas of pains and discomfort.
- Use regularly every hourly until pain subsides or daily to prevent inflammation.
- For adults & older children from 6 years up.
For back aches and neck strains
Apply and massage from hairline of the neck through to your shoulder blades.
For discomfort of wrist tendonitis
Apply and massage your forearm including your fingers, wrists and elbows.
For carpal tunnel syndrome
Make it a part of your daily routine and massage through your wrists as consistently as you can over a longer period of time for more effective results.
- Marjoram: Helps to heal nerve damage and alleviate neuropathic pain
- Ginger: A potent peripheral anaesthetic that not only relieves discomfort but also acts as a neuroprotective agent
- Peppermint: Anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic properties act as a counterirritant and blocks the excitation of nerves in response to inflammation and injury
- Other Ingredients: Basil, Rosemary, Lavender, Lime, Ocotea, Cedarwood, Copaiba, Vanilla
- *These pure therapeutic-grade essential oils have been blended with pure fractionated coconut oil in safe dilution ratios for topical use daily.
Tips & Trivia
Best Paired With
- Pair with Power Joint and Pain-Less for post-workout recovery: We call it our Power Pain Trio. Use Pain-Less, Nerve-Wreck and Power Joint together for more severe and prolonged pains, and as part of your recovery regime after strenuous workouts.
- Pair with Pain-Less and Tummy Relief to support wisdom tooth recovery: Apply along the jawline and down the sides of the neck and repeat often.
- Pair with Lovely Lady during labour contractions: Apply on lower back and massage through with every contraction.