A great anti-inflammatory support to relieve pain and discomfort of gout attacks, especially by increasing blood flow and circulation. Continue to apply regularly even when not having attacks to reduce intensity and frequency of future flare-ups and improve recovery times.
How to Use
- Apply and massage directly on the usual areas of pains and discomfort before, during and after attacks.
- Apply and gently massage the oils through. Repeat every 15 mins or as often as required.
- For adults & older children from 10 years up.
To relieve pain and discomfort during gout attacks
Apply and massage gently every 5 mins to relieve pain and promote circulation to reduce inflammation
To reduce the intensity and frequency of future flare-ups
Continue to apply regularly at the usual spots of gout attacks to prevent build-up of uric crystals and reduce the intensity and frequency of future attacks
To improve recovery times of attacks
Include this blend as part of your daily wellness routine to help the body fight against inflammations stronger and promote overall recovery
- Basil: Known for its ability to reduce uric acid content in the blood so as to treat gout pain
- Fennel: Helps to cleanse the skin of impurities and works to reduce uric acid and crystals
- Lemongrass: Great for treating various inflammatory conditions and is ripe with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties to reduce uric levels in the body
- Other Ingredients: Frankincense, Peppermint, Rosemary, Thyme, Lavender, Helichrysum, German Chamomile, Fennel
- *These pure therapeutic-grade essential oils have been blended with pure fractionated coconut oil in safe dilution ratios for topical use daily.
Tips & Trivia
Best Paired With
- Pair with Pain-Less for more effective pain relief: Apply one blend after another and massage through gently
- Pair with Foot Soak to reduce inflammation and swelling: Soak your feet in a tub of warm water with our Foot Soak salts for half and hour before drying it off and applying G-Out to finish off the treatment. Repeat 2-3 times daily during attacks.
- Pair with Shoo-Fever Spritz to support recovery: Spray Shoo-Fever Spritz on the soles of feet and allow it to dry before applying G-Out.