What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and email address (collected when creating account)
- Shipping and billing addresses, including phone number
- Links to credit card or PayPal account information (only if you choose to save these during payment). Note that only links to this information are stored on our server, we do not store actual credit card information or PayPal account logins.
- List of products you want to buy in the future (only if you choose to add them to wishlist)
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and accord you the corresponding services you may require, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Contact information and shipping address are used to deliver your orders
- Billing address is used during payment processing
- (Optional) Credit Card/PayPal links are used to allow faster checkout without a need to re-enter credit card or paypal login information
- (Optional) Wishlist is used for your convenience as a way to remember which items you might want to purchase later
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interest in using the email address which you have provided.
- We may also use the information to improve our products and services.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable safeguards to secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.