Terms and ConditionsJune 1, 2021 2021-12-03 12:44
Terms and Conditions
Guidelines to the use our Platform and/or Services
You agree to comply with any and all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the use of the Services and/or access to our Platform, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by us, from time to time. We reserve the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on our Platform.
The acceptance of payment for the sale of any item on our Platform does not constitute a legally binding contract between Heaven&Soothe and you. We reserve the right to cancel or reject any order that we have received through our Platform and refund the payment to you without prior notice. We take these measures to protect our customers, as well as ourselves, from fraud or any unforeseen circumstances that may occur.
While we endeavor to provide an accurate description of products on our Platform, we do not warrant that such description is accurate, current or free from error. Occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information if any information on our website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after the customer has submitted or received the order). In the event the error was discovered after the item has been delivered, we reserve the right to collect the affected item back and arrange a full refund.
Prices of Products
We reserve the right to amend the Listing Prices on our Platform at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
Defective Products/ Damaged/ Item or order not as described
n the event a product or order received is defective/damaged/incomplete or not as described, the buyer is required to inform us within 7 days of receipt. In such cases, we will either arrange an exchange or a full refund when the items have been returned and verified to not be in good order. We reservee the right not to be liable for any defects/ damages/ claims on items/orders received not as described after 7 days of receipt.
Refund, cancellation and return
All orders that have been placed on our Platform are non-refundable. Cancellation of orders will not be accepted once orders have been processed. Due to the nature of our products, there is a no-return policy in place.
We strive to deliver all orders as soon as we can. We shall not be held liable for any delays in the event any order takes longer to process. This includes delays that may occur during peak sale periods and unforeseen circumstances or delays due to the operational circumstances of third-party couriers we engage for their delivery services.
The Intellectual Property in and to the Platform and the Materials are owned, licensed to or controlled by us, our licensors or our service providers. We reserve the right to enforce its Intellectual Property to the fullest extent of the law.
No part or parts of our Platform, or any Materials may be reproduced, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled, separated, altered, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, mirrored, framed, transferred or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system or installed on any servers, system or equipment without our prior written permission.
No representations or warranties
The Services, the Platform and the Materials are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All data and/or information contained in the Platform, the Services or the Materials are provided for informational purposes only. No representations or warranties of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, are given in conjunction with the Platform, the Services or the Materials. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we do not warrant:
- (a) the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy, commercial value or completeness of all data and/or information contained in the Platform, the Services or the Materials;
- (b) that the Platform, the Services or that any of the Materials will be provided uninterrupted, secure or free from errors or omissions, or that any identified defect will be corrected;
- (c) that the Platform, the Services or the Materials are free from any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros; and
- (d) the security of any information transmitted by you or to you through the Platform or the Services, and you accept the risk that any information transmitted or received through the Services or the Platform may be accessed by unauthorized third parties and/or disclosed by us or our officers, employees or agents to third parties purporting to be you or purporting to act under your authority. Transmissions over the Internet and electronic mail may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet.
- Exclusion of liability: Heaven & Soothe shall not be liable to you for any Losses whatsoever or howsoever caused (regardless of the form of action) arising directly or indirectly in connection with:
- (a) any access, use and/or inability to use the Platform or the Services;
- (b) reliance on any data or information made available through the Platform and/or through the Services. You should not act on such data or information without first independently verifying its contents;
- (c) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros; and
- (d) any use of or access to any other website or webpage linked to the Platform, even if we or our officers or agents or employees may have been advised of, or otherwise might have anticipated, the possibility of the same.
At your own risk
Any risk of misunderstanding, error, damage, expense or Losses resulting from the use of our Platform is entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable therefore.
Termination by us
Cumulative rights and remedies
Correction of errors
Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any acceptance, invoice or other document on our part shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.