Perk-Me-Up is your cheerleader in a bottle which is packed with lots of feel-good oils to uplift moods, promote clarity of thought and focus and confidence, and provide a sense of grounding.
How to Use
- Apply between eyebrows, on back of neck & ears, inner wrists, over the heart and soles of feet at the start of the day or whenever you need a boost positivity. Use regularly.
- For adults & children from 2 months up. For babies younger than 2 months, apply only on soles of feet.
Perfect to start your day
Apply for an uplift of moods and promote better focus and concentration to get through the day. Give it another roll just before that important meeting or exam for that much-needed boost of confidence.
A boost of confidence for the kids
Remind them to apply it when they’re feeling nervous, going to school, coping with new changes, studying, or taking exams. This will empower them to take charge of their emotions and better manage challenging moments. Also useful for separation anxiety in younger kids.
For grouchy adults and cranky kids
Apply to promote some positive feelings and help manage the moodiness a little better. It can really help you get through the day, especially on tougher days.
- Vetiver: Improves brain and emotional health, improves concentration, and focus and relieves impatience and fidgety behaviour, especially in children
- Balsam Fir: Rejuvenates body and mind, physically grounding to help promote emotional balance and empower the mind
- Coriander: Powerful stimulant for brain functions and nervous system activity, helps to fight depression and boosts your spirits
- Other ingredients: Lemon, Lavender, Rosemary, Bergamot, Orange, Frankincense, Idaho Blue Spruce, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Roseword, Mandarin, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa
- *These pure therapeutic-grade essential oils have been blended with pure fractionated coconut oil in safe dilution ratios for topical use daily.
Tips & Trivia
Best Paired With
- Pair with Pair with Bye-Headache and/ or Tummy Relief for nausea, motion/ morning sickness: Apply on inner wrists, upper chest, beck of neck and ears, and soles of feet every 15 mins until symptoms subside.
- Pair with Pain-Less for your workouts: An uplift of senses so you can give your best in your workouts
- Pair with Lovely Lady for ‘mom brain’ or postnatal blues: Ease that mental load of parenting so you remain grounded and present to the moments that matter.
- Pair with Sleep Tight to manage anxiety: Use Perk-Me-Up in the day to invoke positive feelings, manage anxious feeling and stress, and uplift moods. Use Sleep Tight at night for relaxation and clam, to promote restful sleep, to cope with negative feelings and relieve stress and pent-up emotions
You may also like…
There are no question yet.
A confidence booster
I’m a teacher and Perk Me Up helps a lot on days when I have to do big presentations in front of the staff or when I have lesson observations 🤭
Makes me fresh
Perk-Me-Up helps me a lot when I’m on those days when I just don’t get enough sleep. It helps wake me up and I usually apply before feeling the sleepiness or tiredness and it works great. I apply every day before my shift starts too.
Gives much-needed boost
On days when I’m feeling extra nauseous and sluggish from the morning sickness, I will massage the Perk-Me-Up and it would really give me the much-needed boost.
Perk-Me-Up has a really nice smell, I’m addicted! Will apply it whenever I lose focus at work and it does wonders. Thanks you for creating such good and beneficial essential oils.