Release the tensions in your body with this blend of nature’s blessings to relieve aches and strained from overworked muscles, shoulders, back and aching calves. Use regularly and especially before and after workouts or massages to warm muscles up and aid in the recovery process of your active body.
How to Use
- Apply and massage directly on areas of pains and discomfort.
- Use regularly every hourly until pain subsides or daily to keep muscles supple.
- For adults & older children from 6 years up.
For pain relief of aches and discomfort
Apply and massage regularly for shoulder ache, neck and head tensions, body and back pains, toothaches, leg cramps, sprains and strains, etc.
To keep muscles supple
Apply daily to promote blood circulation, reduce build-up of tensions and inflammation. A great way to boost your general well-being.
- Cypress: Anti-Spasmodic, Improves blood circulation
- Spruce: Relieves muscle aches and arthritis pain
- Hyssop: Stimulates immune and circulatory system
- Other Ingredients: Wintergreen, Bergamot, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Bergamot, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Helichrysum, Clove, Black Pepper, Ylang Ylang, Lavandin, Geranium, Sandalwood, Blue Tansy
- *These pure therapeutic-grade essential oils have been blended with pure fractionated coconut oil in safe dilution ratios for topical use daily.
Tips & Trivia
Best Paired With
- Pair with Nerve Wreck and Power Joint for post-workout recovery: We call it our Power Pain Trio. Use Pain-Less, Nerve-Wreck and Power Joint together for more severe and prolonged pains, and as part of your recovery regime after strenuous workouts.
- Pair with Shoo-Fever for during fevers to relieve aches and pains: Apply on body aches that usually come with fevers to promote more holistic recovery for your body.