Works as a natural and antibacterial mozzie spray to keep them away. Best used with our Mozz-Off blend to form your natural mozzie shield.
How to Use
As a natural mosquito and insect repellent
Apply often on body and clothes to diffuse the scent around you and repel mosquitos and insects.
As an antiseptic for minor abrasions
Spray directly to reduce inflammation and prevent infection of affected areas.
- Thyme: Possesses significant repellency characteristics
- Lemongrass: A natural deodorizer and insect repellent that also boasts immune-boosting properties
- Palo Santo: Helps to energetically cleanse the space, purify the air and calms the nervous system
- Other Ingredients: Distilled Aqueous, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Vegetable Glycerin, Lemon, Thyme, Citronella, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Orange, Palo Santo, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Lavandin, Myrtle
- *These pure therapeutic-grade essential oils have been blended with pure fractionated coconut oil in safe dilution ratios for topical use daily
Tips & Trivia
Best Paired With
- Pair with Mozz-Off blend to create your natural mozzie shield: Apply Mozz-Off on pulse points such as behind your neck and ears, inner wrists and ankles, and anywhere on exposed body parts. Repeat every 2-4 hourly. Then spray Mozz-Off Spritz all over body, hair and clothes and repeat hourly.
- Pair with X-Zema blend to treat minor abrasions: Use Mozz-Off Spritz to clean and soothe wounds and dab gently. Leave it to dry and heal for a couple of hours before applying X-Zema every hourly to promote recovery of the wound.