Best to relieve tensions from tired feet, foot cramps and sprains, and rejuvenate your senses. Use it also as a soak or scrub for your hands or body.
How to Use
- Pour half a jar into a basin of warm water and soak your feet for 30 mins at the end of your day. Repeat 2-3 times a week.
- Also, use a spoonful for a quick hand/foot scrub or a jarful for an indulgent body soak.
- Suitable from 10 years up.
As a foot, hand or body soak
To ease tired muscles, joints and general discomfort and promote relaxation.
As a foot, hand or body scrub
To remove dead skin cells, leaving skin supple and moisturised with a nice lingering scent of essential oils.
As a detox for your underarms
Deeply cleanse your underarms with a scrub to remove dead skin cells and eliminate odour-causing bacteria.
- Made with Epsom Salts, Dead Sea Salts, Himalayan Salts with a unique blend of various essential oils
- Epsom Salts: Helps ease pain and discomfort for tired feet, gout and swollen feet, helps to reduce infections and inflammations and promotes relaxation
- Dead Sea Salts: Has wonderful antifungal, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties that help to cleanse and detoxify the pores by driving out dirt and other impurities
- Himalayan Salts: Helps relax muscles and retain moisture in deeper layers of the skin
Tips & Trivia
Best Paired With
- Pair with Skin Restore for soft and supple skin: Finish off your scrub with Skin Restore to promote moisturization for your skin.
- Pair with Sleep Tight blend for bedtime: Promote more restful sleep with a foot soak at the end of the day then apply the Sleep Tight blend on your feet.
- Pair with Pain-Less blend for muscle recovery and pain relief: Finish off your soak or scrub with a massage of Pain-Less over sore areas to promote muscle recovery.